Darjeeling are the panoramic sites with surprises of all kind. Wonderful kaleidoscope of Himalayan culture, scenery, mountain ranges interspersed with passes and an unbelievable array of flora and fauna these mystical lands cherish the enthusiasm of every traveler! The cultural folk dances that bring smiles and a spirit of celebration of life! Here at bestravelz , we believe to experience these heavenly lands in its raw form. Witness the spectacular dawn on the world’s third-highest mountain, Khangchendzonga with Sikkim holiday packages. The various aspects of Sikkim and Darjeeling like Buddhist monasteries, trekking trails, glaciers and glacier lakes, the snow-clad peaks and the colonial-era architecture, make them hard-to-miss destinations! Explore beautiful tea gardens with our Darjeeling tour packages. Sikkim’s Gangtok city, Tsomgo Lake, Ranka monastery and Lachung are the must sees’ which can be explored with our Sikkim tour packages. Darjeeling is a destination which inspires the poets to write and the writers to frame their story, just with the rejuvenating breeze that soothes the soul! Live this experience of paradise with our Darjeeling tour packages. Be a part of an unforgettable travel story with us and relish our legacy to travel, explore and celebrate life.
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
• Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• Presently applicable GST
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Darjeeling : North Star / Marvel / Princess / Similar
Gangtok : Irish Inn / Mountain Retreat / Samrat Residency / Similar
Kalimpong : Garden Reach (Std) / Similar
Darjeeling :Yuma / Omega (Veg) / Travellers Paradise / Similar
Gangtok : The Sikkim Retreat /Green Dale (Veg)/ Valley Vista (Veg)/ Himalayan Heights / Similar
Kalimpong : Garden Reach (Std) / Similar
Darjeeling : Hermitage / Pink Mountain/ Mohit / Delight Norling / Similar
Gangtok : Sikkim Delights / Royal Oaks / Summit Namnang / Denzong Shangrila(Veg) / Similar
Kalimpong : Sood Garden Retreat / Similar
Package Cost Based on Minimum 2 Passengers Travelling Together
|STANDARD PACKAGE with Breakfast||INR 18,600 Per Adult|
|DELUXE PACKAGE with Breakfast||INR 20,700 Per Adult|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE with Breakfast & Dinner||INR 25,480 Per Adult|
*Package Cost will decrease if travelling more than 2 Passengers*
Mandatory Surcharge applicable between 01st May to 10th June 2019
|VEHICLE UPGRADATION COST|
|Innova / Scorpio / Xylo||Instead of WagonR for above itinerary.||6200||2000|
|Innova / Scorpio / Xylo||Instead of Sumo / Max for above itinerary.||5400||2000|
Note: We provide 01 Non-a/c Wagon R / Sumo / Max in all categories for 02-08 pax including child. We provide 01 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 02-06 pax including child in Premium & Premium+. In case the number of heads increases, then the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost. For Gangtok sightseeing maximum 04 are allowed in 01 Wagon R or similar vehicle for additional pax 01 more vehicle has to be taken / hired against supplement cost of 1800 for half day and 2400 for full day.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
25-B , Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, ( H.R) 122001